Thursday, February 4, 2016

Raining Hearts

I have a few hours left to squeeze in my valentine's card for the Case(e) this Sketch #157.  I just purchased this cute Mama Elephant set and have been wanting to create something with the adorable images.  With V-day rapidly approaching I used the set to create a card for the holiday.

 Isn't that little animal the cutest in his raincoat and galoshes?  I had fun coloring the images with my watercolor pencils.  The background is a fun mix of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists splashed over the background.



I stamped part of a Stampendous stamp over the background in a mix of purple and black ink.  I then added a hint of purple with alcohol inks on the hearts before I added them to the background.  I finished with the Valentine's day sentiment.

Products: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Gold, Turquois Blue, Fully Purple,  Mama Elephant - Chance of Rain, Simon Says Stamp - Valentines, Stampendous - Definition Stamp, STAEDTLER - Karat Aquarell watercolor pencils



Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. so very sweet - that will make someone smile when they open their mail

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete