Friday, September 11, 2015

Happy Happy Happy

I hope you find your Happy in your Day!  I was inspired by Cath's new challenge at Hip & Hooray Tuesday's Take 3 and the Runway Inspired Challenge #91 - Michael Kors.

 I used the colors and geometric shapes in both challenges to inspire my card.  The circles are punched from a background created with the lattice stencil sponged with citron, peacock feathers and blueprint sketch.  I blended the colors together.  I punched and punched and punched again the circles to get the off center effect.

Then I had to dig through my sentiment stamps because I wanted to create an effect with words popped in black in different directions.

Here are the inspiration photos:
 Runway Inspired - Michael Kors                       Hip&Hooray Tuesday's Take 3


I like how it worked out!

Suzz 

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Suzz, love the colours and fantastic design. Love your blog header x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! Love the patterned offset circles layered. Very trendy. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge :) Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete