Sunday, February 28, 2016

Fairy Sympathy Card - Part II

Part II of my fairy sympathy cards.  
I stamped the sentiment (Verses Rubber Stamps - SY0521-E Embrace a Memory) in black archival ink.  I then stamped the ladybug fairy using the same ink to the side. 
 
I colored the image with watercolor pencils and waterbrush.   I created a mask to cover my main image and stamped the flowers (Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Wildflowers) using a mix of Antique Linen and Spun Sugar over top of the sentiment and the image.

I am entering this into the following Challenges:

Casology - Week #186 - Distress


Card Concept: 49 - Floral Radiance - Clean and Layered - Inspired by the flowers

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, comforting quote, Suzanne, and so very apt for the cue. Lovely colouring too. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet ladybug! Thanks for sharing with us at the CASology challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job of coloring on the ladybug. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete